Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby time?

Baby Justin was born June 5 I believe. He is so cute. Shawn and I were the first people to come and visit him!!! Which is a huge deal because we have so much family around! This is my uncle Todd's baby. We went up to the Heber hospital and spent a good 2-3 hours visiting with Todd and Sharolyn. Their kids werent there and it was the first time that I feel like I was able to have like a grown up adult conversation with my uncle Todd and aunt Sharolyn. They are so cute and we look up to them SO much. They are amazing parents!

I think this is the first time that we actually felt like we really wanted to have kids . . .well I mean have kids sooner than later. But we will see. . .we are still on our 5 year plan (: Anyways Justin is so cute and I hope our kids are as cute and good as Todd and Sharolyns!

We look like pros huh!

1 comment:

  1. You do look like pros! BABY TIME! haha jk. Your blog is so dang cute! I'm glad I can communicate with you again, besides the once in a while text! :) I love your dog. It looks exactly like my dog did when he was a puppy! So I'm moving to Portland Oregon next month, crazy huh? Hopefully it will be long term this time. I might be coming out to Utah in September, so I'll let you know. Mmmmmkkk!

    ReplyDelete