Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Riddance

Today I took my last final of the hardest classes I have had so far...

Biochemistry.
Shoot myself. I studied so hard for this class. It was ridiculously hard, but we had the best professor. It took a while for me to understand her accent...but really I learned a lot. My brain is so glad it's over with...studying for finals I honestly thought that there was no way I could learn one more thing.
& dental anatomy, histology and embryology.
I hated all of the histology/embryology crap. I was fine with the dental part.

You might be thinking to yourself "hmm angela, you are a retard, you only have two classes...why is it so hard?"

Well please don't forget that for these 2 classes I'm in school 20 hours a week for lecture + lots of studying time at nights...and these 2 classes = 8 credits that are jammed into only 6 short weeks.

So don't be thinking I'm dumb okay?
I ran 6+ miles tonight to shake off the leftover anxiety.

ps. i breathe weird when i have anxiety...short shallow breaths, then i hold my breath. the only time i realize what i'm doing is when i have to gasp for a big deep breath after holding it for so long...oh... and when other people notice and tell me...my work mom says its another reason why i need to take ocd meds. i say its normal. doesn't everyone do this when they are stressed?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Angela! I think Biochemistry would cause ANYONE to gave anxiety. I'm glad you survived it! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Ang, sorry you are stressed! And by the way, my husband holds his breath a lot and doesn't realize it! Just practice deep breathing and make time in your day to relax. You are doing a great job! You ran 6 miles and took biochemistry??!!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stop breathing too and I don't realize it. It's weird but I think it's just a way of our bodies coping or something. Woo hoo for 6 miles! I love running, I wish I could run that long again right now but I'll wait till about my baby. Yay for being done with hard classes !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss you guys. i am glad that you can relax a little now that those classes are done. when are you headed to chicago. wish i could go with you we could sure do some damage shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your not weird...your studying major hard stuff and we're proud of you. I tense up and must breath weird too...hense my back always being so out of wack and tight! When I relax and sit up straight...I breath smoother...is that a word! Your awesome! And we're proud of you! Keep it up, you'll be done before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://jnwilson-wilsonfamily.blogspot.com/

    Bo and I are starting a blog too....we wanted to let you guys know!

    ReplyDelete