Friday, March 4, 2011

Bieber Fever...

I told you we were going to go see it!

Funny story...Chris was taking my friend Lindsey out and we wanted to double. After Shawn's bright idea Lindsey and I thought it would be fun to go to the Justin Bieber movie for our date. So I text Chris and told him I was planning the date and to not worry about it. He was freaking out all week about it because we wouldn't tell him what it was...for obvious reasons. All I told him was that it was going to be motivational/inspirational. He asked if he would need to wear sunday clothes...haha. Anyway, after dinner we walked in to the theater and it clicked "you are kidding me...we are seeing the Justin Bieber movie?". Shawn thought it was priceless.

One issue...because it was opening night there were tons of teenage girls in our theater screaming and crying every two seconds. It got really ridiculous really fast. At the end of the movie where he is in concert all of the hardcore fans rushed down to the bottom of the theater and started dancing in front of the screen. Classic... I tried to get a picture of it but it turned out too dark.

We all liked the movie...we plan to go back to see it again...without all of the teenage crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment