Friday, March 4, 2011

Thai food depression...

Shawn is in Chicago and has been since Sunday. He doesn't get home until next Friday!!! I'm freaking out...I just love and miss him so much! I cry almost every time I talk to him...iPhone facetime is the worst. I know, I'm ridiculous. I thought that this week would be easy because I have been busy taking midterm tests...but I think that only made me more stressed which equals more emotional!
Tonight, Friday night, I ordered in our favorite Thai food and I'm just sitting in bed listening to iTunes, watching tv shows, and blogging. So depressing right?
Kevin & Tiff have been so awesome and have taken turns staying with me this week. My friends and family have all been so nice to text/call me and make sure I'm doing okay. I could go stay at my parents or somewhere but if you know me then you know I love routine. I love sleeping in my own bed and I love my lazy weekends.
Tiffany and I made vegan raspberry/strawberry/peach sorbet. It turned out so yummy. Sometime in the next few days we are going to try out vegan chocolate tofu ice cream...we will see how that goes!
I took these random pictures last month. She is so adorable.


I had her today...we tried to take a nap...but that didn't work out...so we took crazy pictures. Oh and we saw "Rango" I did not like it at all! The characters are so ugly... and say some not very appropriate things!

4 comments:

  1. ok

    A) We have those turquoise plates too. love em.

    B) Your little brother is, ahem, hot.
    is that the brother that played tennis? That I know??

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry this week was so long...just think, one week down...one more to go-for this time! Keep your head up and REMEMBER....we're just a few blocks away! Would LOVe to have you over if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. see if it works...

    ReplyDelete