Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Aunt Ang

 I feel so lucky to be an aunt to the cutest nieces and nephews.  In my family I'm the oldest...and none of my younger brothers have had kids yet, so when Shawn and I got married I became an instant aunt.  I have been lucky enough to be around since most of them can even remember.  They are seriously so much fun and we love spending time with them. 

I'm able to watch Kal one day a week.  Sometimes the one day a week doesn't always work out.  I hate it when it doesn't. Seriously it's the highlight of week.
 Kallie disappeared today and I found her in our bed.  "I'm readin' Shawn's book Ang!". 

 We are enjoying the warmer weather. I have NEVER seen Utah so green. It has rained so much the last few months.  PS. I love the mountains. 
 Today we went swimming and then to the park and then to see the horsies.
 Kallie has no fear.  She loves petting their faces and feeding them grass.  One slobbered all over her hand today. She shook her little finger at the horse and said "horsie, that is so disgusting".  She is totally becoming this little smarty pants. 


 Last week we went to the zoo.  I will have to post about that later because most of the pics are on my camera.  I still can't figure out how to get pictures from my camera to the computer.  I think the laptop needs to go back to the shop.  All of these pics are from my phone.

 
This big one is my favorite.  It was such a pretty day today.  
And now I'm worn out!  I don't know how you moms do it...

3 comments:

  1. Ang! you are the cutest Auntie EVER!! I think we need to get together still.... I would love to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like a great Aunt. I think being an Aunt is great fun, Have fun with them then send them home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good aunt too! Those pics of Kal are adorable!

    ReplyDelete