Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse & Jessica's Wedding

My good friend Jessica just got married on July 1st. I'm so excited for her. She is so happy and was the cutest bride. I'm sad that she is moving clear across the country...but she promises to keep in touch and keep us updated thru her blog. We will see about that.

Me. Jess. Brooke.

I met Jess about 4 or 5 years ago working at the depot. We quickly became friends and started taking night classes together at uvsc & slcc. When I had to move out of Brooke's house when I got married I set Jess up with my old room and then her and Brooke became friends. So it's perfect!


We met up with my other great friend Suzy at the reception in Lehi. Suz and I go way back...way back to when I was a freshman and she was a senior and her and her senior possy used to make us carry their bags and water off of the bus. We both played soccer at Lehi. So needless to say we weren't friends in high school. We got reacquainted at the Depot as well. So many fun memories.

Paul & Suzy. They are getting married in October! I can't wait. Please bless Paul and Shawn can be best friends so we can hang out all of the time!

After the reception a group of us headed to Brooke's family's restaurant...you may have heard of it. Emmetts & Ethels. I'm sure you have. It is the best ice cream place in Lehi. I didn't take any pictures but we had lots of fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 30, 2010

Liz.Edward.Me.Jacob.Bella.Lindsey.

We started the night off with dinner at the Thanksgiving Point Cafe for Lindsey's birthday and then we went to see Eclipse. I'm not a big fan of the Twilight movies. I mean I like them...but I don't get super excited or anything. Eclipse was a lot better than the other 2 movies...I thought. It did make me a little excited for the next one. The books were just so much better.

6 comments:

  1. Im not a huge Twilight person either, I've actually never even read the books! I still want to see the movie though. Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute picture of you and shawn and the bike! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually its ECLIPSE... not new moon. what am i gonna do with you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...um oops! Thanks Ash. I fixed it. Shows you how much I'm into them huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the picture of you guys and the bike. So so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang, I love that pic of you, me and Brooke! I want a copy somehow. Oh, and btw, don't lose faith in me yet about keeping in touch through this blogging thing..mmk!? I was been BEYOND busy setting up here in AL, but love being married and having my OWN house to be in. It's great. I've never lived in a place where all 4 walls were my own and I could do whatever/whenever I wanted. It's great :) I PROMISE as soon as I can, I'm going to get a blog up about our trip down. It was a blast and I have lots of funny (or at least funny to me) things to share. I love you!!! Thanks for coming to the reception and saying bye one last time! :)

    ReplyDelete