Friday, September 3, 2010

Yes Shawn is an Aflac agent

So my lovely wife has done so well to inform you all about our lives. So I thought that I would take the time to post this one thing.

Growing up sucks! Choosing a career and what you are going to do for the rest of your life is extremely difficult.

I had this opportunity arise to join Aflac as a sales representative. One thing that I didn't want to happen though is to become that annoying sales guy. You know that guy that you have some type of relationship with, but acts like your relationship is so much more meaningful just so he can sell you something. I don't want to be that guy.

One thing that I have learned though over the last couple of weeks, is that Aflac is an outstanding company. I have had my run ins with health insurance, and it has not been the best real world experiences. Usually when you think of an insurance company you think of some giant corporation taking your money and taking advantage of you. At least that has been my experience. Aflac is unique in that it is an insurance company that pays you the policyholder the cash benefit, instead of paying directly to the hospital and or doctors. Now Aflac is not designed to cover all of your medical costs, but it is designed to help you when you have life events happen. If you cut your finger, break a leg, have a baby, etc. etc. they pay you cash benefits to help you pay the bills. That could be medical bills or just plain bills.

Listen, it is too difficult to explain everything on this blog. If you are interested in learning more please feel free to call me or send me an email. We can set up a time where I can bring you a packet and summarize what Aflac has to offer. I am trying to grow my business so that I can be a grown up and live in the adult world. :}

Shawn Blymiller shawn_blymiller@us.aflac.com


I thought this video was tailored just for me...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Aflac and love it! I got a $5300 check after I had my baby so....there's my testimonial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Carly if you know of anyone who needs Aflac please send them my way

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great Shawn! You should do very well at this. I think in Utah it would be great for all the Mom's having babies. I have met with an Agent already. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job! I use to have Aflac and if I ever feel I need it again I know who to call.

    ReplyDelete