Friday, September 10, 2010

Swiss Days 2010

This was my mom's 3rd year selling her cute little books of mormon. I remembered to take pictures this year! Swiss Days is so much fun. I look forward to it every year. It's always Labor Day weekend. It's a lot of work. . . mostly for my mom. But this year we all helped her prepare. She went with 800 this year!
My mom has everything organized so cute!
She shares her booth with Tanya Stoddard. She sells really cute temple bags!


My gramma and grampa.
Spencer with his new funky beanie.
My dad with this random cute little girl that came into our booth.
Our booth was right up against the rode with the parade this year! The Westra's were across the street.
Me with my cousin Justin
We had a lot of fun this year. Friday night we all went to dinner together as a family, minus Shawn. He didn't come up this this time. Saturday Mickie & Stacey came up for a bit. I shopped around with them for a little bit, but the booth got really busy. We didn't sell as many as last year, but after talking to other people it just sounds like people weren't spending as much money this year.

The rest of our Labor Day weekend consisted of a Real game, nursery drama, and a soccer tournament that Shawn played in!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when we made those at enrichment night! Your mom's so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Swiss Days but everyone talks about how much fun it is. Maybe I'll have to check it out next year!

    ReplyDelete