Monday, September 20, 2010

oUr LaTeSt ObSeSsIoNs !

So these things kind of contradict each other...but we aren't perfect yet!
We have recently discovered all of these new fabulous yogurt places. You know...the ones where you get to choose between a couple dozen flavors of frozen yogurt...and then pick a million different toppings.

This book is amazing. We are loving it. I'm going to make my family read it.

We are addicted!


This book is pretty awesome too. If you want to make a healthy lifestyle change read these 2 books. So far they are our favorites.

We have been attempting to change our diet over to one that is more plant based (or healthy). We can't believe how much better we are feeling with in just 1 month. I can't imagine how much better we will feel in 1 year!

Benefits from just 1 month:
  • We both have more energy!
  • I poop every day!!! Seriously this is a big deal for me.
  • Shawn has been off of his meds for a 9 days now and we haven't noticed any side effects! This is a pretty big deal too!
  • I don't feel bloated all of the time.
  • Sleeping better.
  • Less head aches.
  • Our joints aren't bugging us as much. I used to wake up every morning and my joints would ache. Like my elbows, knees, wrists, fingers etc. I used to also have to get up at least 1-2 times in the middle of the night to take Tylenol for my restless knees. I haven't done that in a while!
Bryce gets home on Thursday! We are so excited!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. is there a yogurtland in utah?!?!?! i'm seriously DYING without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang! I love you :) I also love that you can't give ice cream, yougurt of whatever else you wanna call it. Makes me feel a tiny bit better than I'm not the only person alive obsessed with it! In fact, makes me miss you more than I already do. I am probably flying home for Brooke's wedding, so maybe we could do a Baskin Robbins/yogurt run?! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE yogurt too! I love all the results you've had! I totally believe in all that. Why is it so hard to follow? I dont know if you have read the book " Body by God". But, it is a really great nutritional book. I highly recommened it!

    ReplyDelete