Sunday, August 22, 2010

Donut Falls

Yesterday Shawn and I had little to do. It was so weird...no soccer on a saturday? Shawn's boys had a tournament the last couple of days, but lost in the semi-finals so no game on Saturday. Shawn's mens game had been canceled, and we were left with only 1 indoor game.

After sitting around for a while we decided to go on a hike. I had never been to donut falls so Shawn got the directions and we headed out. I was ready for a long, hard hike but it was fast and easy. It was so pretty! It was nice and cool in the canyon too. Loved it!





We are ready to go again! Except...my arms are so sore from climbing the rocks. So maybe in a week or two.

7 comments:

  1. fun!! except you should have come and visited me instead... duh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of that place, what canyon is it in? looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its up Big Cottonwood Canyon. Its 9 miles up. That's all I know. You should try it out Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to hike...we headed up to spruces on Sunday just for a drive, took a little walk, but a storm came in. I miss the mountains! Would like to camp up there on labor day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love to hike, looks fun. Jealous of all the ice cream you made, I want that book!

    ReplyDelete