Friday, August 13, 2010

Watching Miles & 101 Dalmations

Our friends asked us if we could watch Miles last night. Shawn had soccer, but Miles and I hung out and had fun. He is one of our favorites in nursery. He is the poor kid that Shawn scarred for life...Shawn took him to go to the bathroom and sat him on the toilet...but he ended up peeing all over his pants. Shawn felt so awful. He kept telling Miles over and over how sorry he was. It was a good lesson for Shawn (;
He is so cute!
He had some great decorating ideas!
We watched 101 Dalmations. It's one of the only Disney movies we own.
Some of the highlights of the night:

He dropped a piece of macaroni on the floor and went to throw it away...and then farted REALLY loud when he thought he was being quiet in the pantry. We both laughed really hard for a long time.

He told me that the magnets on my fridge were oval, square and circle shapes! I was so impressed. He is only 2!

He bonked me on the head. Really hard! When I told him it hurt he told me that I could play with his truck to make me happy.
He cried when he had to leave.

2 comments: