Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How thoughtful ...

Dear Husband,


Thank you for surprising me with new running shoes. You are the best. I love them and needed new ones so badly.

Thank you for holding me last night while I had a slight emotional breakdown. You always know the right things to say and do to make me feel so much better.

Thanks for putting up with all my craziness. I know you have been trying extra hard lately to ... make sure your towel is hanging strait and facing mine ... clean up your dishes ... make the bed ... close the shower curtain immediately after you shower ... put my clothes away in their appropriate color scheme.

Don't worry, I've noticed how you ... have been starting and unloading the dishwasher ... take the time to put your shoes away ... put your nasty, sweaty soccer clothes immediately into the washer ... no longer drop all of your clothes that you wore for the day right beside the bed ... never judge me for my nightly bowl of ice cream (even when I complain relentlessly about my chub) ...

have been extremely supportive of me wanting to go back to school.


Thank you for the cute notes you left on the mirror last night. I loved it.

You are the best husband for me & I am so grateful for you.

I LOVE YOU,
your wife

7 comments:

  1. Wow he must really love you! Hanging the towel so it faces yours? Nice....I am glad to see that you guys are getting along so well! Charish this time you have together with out all the distractions that will come later. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh aren't you 2 the cutest couple ever. love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, when I saw your comment I asked Dev about you. His family is so big I am always meeting people through crazy ways and crazy ways he is related to them. I would love to be friends through the blogging world ha! Maybe we will meet up sometime when we are in Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awweee! Cute! love to watch you two grow! So...when will you know about the school thing??

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another blogger that I follow had a post similar to this one and I must say that I'm not one to ush and gush on blog or fb about my hubby but I like a post like this from time to time! CJ does a lot of great things for me and w/o him I'm pretty sure I'd be a lost soul lol... so I'm super glad that you've found your perfect match too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that is adorable! You two are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete