Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tyce & Allison came to town

Last weekend my uncle Tyce and his family decided to come up and spend the weekend hanging out with the family. They wanted to see Kevin & the snow! Friday Shawn and I both weren't working so we met Tyce on Temple Square while my mom & Allison were doing some geneology at the family history center. It was such a beautiful day!!!!! The sun was out and so were the flowers!

Keaton.Tyce.Britain.

Britain.Me.Keaton.

I had to take a picture of this Korean Book of Mormon. Can you believe Curtis can read this??? Cuz I can't!!! It totally just looks like little chicken scratches to me.

I wish I had taken a picture, but our good friend Becky Pulham is serving a mission on Temple Square. She is the one who set us up! Whenever we are on the square we try so hard to track her down, but we never can find her so we end up just leaving her notes all over the place. Well this time we finally ran into her!!! It was so fun to see her. I'm sure she is a great missionary.

Keaton.Shawn.

We met up with my mom & Allison around lunch time and walked down to the Blue Iguana for Mexican food. It was really good!

Saturday Tyce went boarding with the boys and then Allison met up with them to go sledding. Saturday was completely opposite from the day before. It was cold and really snowy! We all met up at the Tuscano's in the Gateway for dinner. We love that place.

Kevin insisted on squishing into this chair. He was pretty tired. They snowboarded and played all day.

Spencer.Tyce.Keaton.

Mom.Keaton.Allison.

Allison is pregnant with their 3rd GIRL. So crazy! Tyce says he doesn't know how to make girls...he blames it on all the speedos and is working out more at the gym to try to get more testosterone! It's okay. Their girls are adorable. They LOVED my mom. It was cute to see my mom with them. One day she will be a great grandma...even if she says she isn't ready to be.

Kevin.Shawn.

Dad.Kevin.

Allison.Britain.

Spencer & his friend... I can't remember his name!

Shawn was so stuffed after dinner! He wanted to take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. So glad someone is documenting all this for me. :) It was so much fun to see you all. We need to do it again very soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete