Friday, March 5, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

Need I say more?
Yes...I always do.
The last two weeks I have enjoyed...
Tucking my boots in the back corner of my closet.
Laughing at the crazy people wearing flip flops.
Not shivering uncontrollably on my way to work.
Wearing sunglasses because it's warm & sunny.
Birds chirping in the morning.
Cracking the window.
Fantasizing over Nordstrom's spring line.
Worrying about shedding the pounds for swimsuit season.
The list goes on and on.
Please go away snow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. It is soooo time for SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the big snow storm, that sucks! By the way, you should come visit Portland because it's been sunny, and around 60 degrees for the past 2 months. It's insane. I'm loving it! Apparantly it's not usually like this and we aren't getting as much rain this year. Ha, oh well. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW! i've never been so disappointed in my life.

    ReplyDelete