Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
Gordon B. Hinckley

This is for all of you haters out there that gave me crap about my last post!

I don't blog for you. I blog for me. I didn't ask you to read my blog. If you don't like it, then don't read it! (:

7 comments:

  1. I did not see an negative comments on your last blog. They must be from your non blogging friends who are checking in on you. You are doing great. And you are right it is a great way to journal. Keep it up. You will be happy you did. Love ya! Alot of people are probably jelouse of you and Shawn. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with julie.... i loved your last post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you aunties... there weren't any negative comments left on the post. Just some of my nonblogging friends & fam were giving me crap about it. Maybe they are just jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I went and checked the comments too. Thats weird of people to say. I blog for the memories. I know years from now im going to look back at my blog and you gotta document!! I especially think that when you look back at that post and maybe if things arent as rosey it will give you a nice reminder of why you fell in love with him. Keep blogging for you and I'll keep observing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect post that is meant for journaling...blah on those that negate it!
    Love ya!
    Stac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why couldn't President Hinkley live forever. I loved everything he said! I'm so glad you posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why would anyone say anything bad about your last post! Gosh did they forget it's your blog or something? Sheeeesh

    ReplyDelete