Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spencer's Talent Show

I know I'm completely biased, but I'm pretty sure I have the most awesome, talented brothers. Curtis & Curtis' friends taught Spencer how to glow stick. He loves it. We kinda tease him about it... ya know it's kind of something you do when your trippin on acid or at a rave.

While Curtis is teaching the people of Korea to glow stick Spencer decided to share his talent at the Lehi High School Talent Show. We all went out to support him. We were so nervous for him, but he rocked it! Everyone was loving it!!! Check it out.




Shawn & me

All of the contestants
Spencer took 3rd place!

My mom & Spence

Kevin & his friend Nick came

One of Curtis' best friends, Derrick & his girlfriend Kylie.
Derrick taught Spencer everything he knows.

My Dad & Mom
.
It was so weird to be at my old high school. It looked so much smaller than how I remember it. It was a fun night. I would have never had the guts to do anything at my high school talent show. We love Spencer so much. He always keeps us laughing!

4 comments: