Monday, October 11, 2010

My 24th Birthday Celebrations!

I turned 24 last week.
i lOvE bIrThDaYs!!!
My birthday week was kicked of by a joint sunday birthday shared with Brandyn at the Blymiller's on the 3rd. He turned 29 a couple of weeks ago.
I was spoiled with presents and we had fun just hanging out and eating.
I thought this was a cute little precious moment with Payson & Shawn. He is almost 8 which means his sweet little cuddling days might be almost over.

On my actual birthday, the 7th, Shawn took the morning off to sleep in and lounge around with me. Shawn made me a vegan meal the night before my birthday. It was very yummy. I was so proud of him for thinking of something to make all by himself!
He even remembered to serve it on our traditional red celebration plate. This picture of the meal doesn't look very good. But I promise it was so yummy!

I met up with my friend Angie for lunch at Happy Sumo. This isn't the best picture of either of us...
It's always fun to see Angie. When I got home Shawn had left some beautiful fall flowers on the table for me.
That evening Kevin & Spencer came and picked Shawn and me up to go to dinner. We tried going to a japanese restaurant...but it was super busy...on a Thursday night! The owner (Alex) is a very popular guy. He remembers all of his customer's names which we love...and is what probably keeps him so busy. We ended up just going to Chili's. Which I was happy with. I can never say no to chips'n'salsa'ranch.
I love my brothers. My parents were out of town. OH. Spencer had just taken 1st place in his golf tournament so we had an extra great night!
Yesterday I had my second Sunday Birthday with my family. I asked my mom to make salmon. It was amazing.
Bryce, Ashley & my grandparents joined us. We had fun hanging out...and playing a few rounds of Hearts.

My parents gave me lots of fun presents!

Ashley & Bryce.
My mom makes the best ice cream cakes ever!

I had a great birthday week. I wish I could skip all my even birthdays. I'm excited to be 25...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! That cake look good! So glad you have lots of people to help make your Birthday Awesome! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap...I totally forgot your birthday. I'm the worst friend alive! I will need to take you out for a birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Glad you had a great Birthday WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love that stripped jacket you are wearing in the last pic, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA!! I feel bad I did not text you happy birthday.. I am a horribel person, I like catching up on your life with your blog. I started a blog here in Cali

    http://jentriedarling.blogspot.com/

    Jentrie

    ReplyDelete