Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us

June 27 was our 2 year anniversary. Since it was on a Sunday we celebrated on Saturday. We didn't do anything very exciting...we did just go on a cruise last month.

Like lots of couples we went and did Sealings for our anniversary. I love them. We went to the Jordan River Temple. It's not the temple we were married in but that's okay!

It was such a pretty night. We are so lucky to live by gorgeous mountains. I am loving the pretty summer sunsets!

After the Temple we went out for Sushi. . . our fav! We made friends with the sushi roller and he gave us a free roll for our anniversary. We were excited! Sunday we had planned to have a day in but it ended up being such a nice day that we had to get out. We went to my grandparents and borrowed their bikes that had been hanging in their garage for who knows how long. We have been wanting bikes for a long long time. We just took our first ride...can't wait to go on another one! After picking up the bikes we went to my parents for dinner. We celebrated by watching our wedding video. So much fun! It was fun to watch it with Kev since he was on his mission when we got married.

This last year has flown by. I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend!

I have never done a survey on our blog before. . . kinda cheesy. oh well.

Marriage Survey

Shawn Blymiller
2 years!
Well long story...most of you know it. But there was a break...total a little over a year... we knew each other for 2 years.
Salt Lake Temple
haha...uh first time he proposed in a helicopter over Salt Lake City. 2nd time I was supposed to do the proposing. It didn't really work out.
NO
Good question. If you asked my family I'm sure they would say me. I'm sure Shawn would say that I do as well. I just asked him and he said "YOU...DUH!". But I don't know about that. He puts his foot down when he needs to.
1st year I put Shawn through school...and then we both worked. And now he is putting me through school!
No. Some day. Remember how I said we originally had a 5 year plan? I don't know if we will last that long, we are getting anxious. Hopefully we can wait it out through school.
Yes. Our baby girl, Maggie. We love her. She loves Shawn more than me...it's depressing.
A lot. I love being with my husband. My friends get mad at me because I never want to hang out. I try to only plan things with my friends if Shawn is coaching or playing soccer. Does that make me lame? I don't think so. . . With his soccer schedule right now we see each other every evening, most of the day on Fridays, Saturday evenings & all day on Sunday. We don't go like out all of those days...but we are together.
No.
Left side.
Honestly Shawn is awesome at doing the laundry. Actually I always do the washing and Shawn always does the folding. I hate folding!
Me. Shawn won't really even attempt. I think the last time he made dinner was Valentines day a year and a half ago.
Me, Me and Me. Shawn would probably say I'm pyscho. I feel like I have become more of a slob lately now that I'm working and going to school. It sux. I hate going to bed knowing that everything is not perfect. Shawn will help out when I beg him to. Occasionally he will do a quick pick up before I get home. I always love that...but we were just joking that we both can't remember the last time that he cleaned a toilet.
Ya we could never share. His car is disgusting. All of the nasty, sweaty, training gear.
haha...uh YES. We both have our little things that bug us but we do. I love them. . . Shawn is sitting right here and he says he loves my family too.
Well ya. People who say they don't are either pushovers/dead inside or are lying! I feel like we have a very healthy happy marriage though!
Ya...Shawn says I am. Shawn is better than me at pampering.
His pretty blue eyes.
Clean & cook more. Shawn says that he wouldn't change anything about me...I have him trained huh! jk
23. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse? probably Blindside, Shawn says Fever Pitch
Rent
06.27.08

5 comments:

  1. It feels like the other day that brought him to the house and I met him. CRAZY its been 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post Ang, congrats on the two years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! LOL your survey was cute! and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the surveys! That is a cute ideal, sealings on your anniversary, cheap too! haha Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe it's been two years already, that's the day before i left to kentucky. Liked the survey, especially the part about Shawn's nasty car..

    ReplyDelete