Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dave & Rebekah's Wedding

This last week has been filled with lots of family wedding stuff. My uncle Dave got married & we are so so happy. His wife, Rebekah, is from Utah so the wedding was here. I chose to just post pictures of the reception but there were many wedding events this week. Monday we went to the Stoddard's pool, Tuesday we had the family dinner/picnic (right up the street from our house), Wednesday was the wedding at the Timpanogas Temple. I had a final Wednesday morning and I wasn't even able to make it for the pictures. I was so sad! Thursday was a recovery day & Friday we spent the day at Gary & Julie's condo in Park City.

Me and my cute brothers. Can't wait for Curtis to get home...7 more months! I had no idea that this dress made me look 6 mo pregnant. Wish someone would have told me!

Some of the boys posing. . . Tanner, Vincent, Spencer & Dallin.

The reception was up in Midway at Todd's house. Sharolyn and everyone did such a great job.

Everyone started showing up right at 6...one issue...the bride and groom's clothes were missing!!! For some reason they were sent home in my gramma and grampa's car. They were late because they were sent to costco to copy off pictures for the tables. Luckily they were just a little late. It was funny. I would have been freaking out!

My cute parents

Justin & Shawn. Don't you just love those big blue eyes?

Natalie & Emily

Charity, Emily & Tiffany. Tiffany was standing at the entrance greeting everyone. She was so dang cute!

Shawn went with the older kids to the pond for a min. This is Kevin with Chantel.

Dad with Afton. She decided to like him for about 5 minutes. Which was so exciting...but an hour later she hated him.

Natlie & Me

My mom and I were matching. Not on purpose though.

Whole family with the Bride & Groom & Tiffany. Dave's other daughter Natalie was too busy playing.

Shawn & Emily

We are all so excited to have Rebekah officially a part of the family. She is definitely Dave's perfect match. It is pretty hard to find someone as great & nice as Dave. She fits perfectly into his cute little family and he is so lucky to have her...and she is so lucky to have him!!! It was also so much fun to have the whole family in town all week. Got to love weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment