Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup!!!

This post is for my husband.......

The 2010 WoRlD cUp has officially began!!!



My husband is oh so excited. It's actually pretty cute. He is like a little boy in a candy shop. And some of the excitement has rubbed off on me. He has watched all of the "friendlies" up to the tournament...not matter what time of day. He has been counting down for the longest time. And now it's finally here!!!

All I know is that David Beckham is out and he has been replaced in my heart by my new favorite USA hottie Edson Buddle. So at least I have something to be excited about right? Jk. I really do love soccer ( I have to love it to be married to my husband ).

Thats Buddle holding Beckham back. . .

The big game will be tomorrow. USA vs England. Shawn would normally be training his 2 teams tomorrow so he has decided that they will instead have a big party to watch the game. I'm sure it will be a blast!

We just wish that we were in Africa right now...to watch some amazing soccer and to steal some of their cute babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment