Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pictures from my phone that make me laugh

 K so you can't make this picture out very well...because its a picture of a picture of a picture.  But for Mickie's birthday we went to Good Things Utah and Amy Rycroft was there (mom from little people big world).  So we had to get a picture taken with her. Can you guess why it's funny? um, maybe because you can't tell who the real little person is. 

 This picture doesn't really make me laugh, but it does make me smile.  We took this a few weeks ago at the Real vs Monterrey game.  Shawn had just chopped his hair.  He looks so much younger with short hair!
 My cute cousin Emily wearing my glasses on Easter.

 Curtis reading "Who Pooped on my Head".  Great book!
This picture was taken a few weeks ago, in MAY!  I can't believe this weather we've been having.  This certainly did not make me laugh at the time.  I think I actually cried.  But it does make me laugh now. 


I told Kallie to give Preslie a hug...she did NOT want a hug.  These girls are so cute!

We have these fake mustaches in one of our token vendings at work for the kids.  Thought I would try one on a couple of years ago.  
  
 Again, a picture of a picture...Pizza in Chicago.  Good times with my family!
 A few months ago I found Kal in the bathroom...I love this picture because her face says it all. 
 Shawn was so funny...he loved this Gaurges Seurat painting.  We went back to it a few times (:
  Oh...what an interesting piece of art...oh wait...its made from human hair??? Ewww! This was at the cultural hall in Nauvoo. 









 Kevin...remember that one time when you made us all walk 2 miles in the pouring rain?  Just to see the millennium bean?  Good times, good times.
 This is just so freaking cute...I was out watching the kids and Preslie woke up from her nap.  She was sad that her mom was gone, and only wanted her big brother to comfort her. 
















Ashley & Charity's little doodle in church...
Shawn can teach anyone to play soccer...even one year old Justin. 












Kevin peanutbutter slapping Curtis.

No comments:

Post a Comment