Tuesday, March 8, 2011

followers / little happy things

A few of my friends have let me know that they can't figure out how to become a "follower" of our blog. I deleted the link a long time ago because I didn't think anyone would want to follow? I re-added the link, its on the right hand side--->. On my stats I have noticed that there are a lot of distant family members & strangers who read our blog often...we would love to see who you are and where you're from, so become a follower!

These are a few little things that have been making me happy while Shawn is gone

Soy vanilla yogurt with fresh strawberries & bananas. It is so yum...like a dessert!
There is a creek right out our living room window. It brings a lot of geese! Lately they have been getting a lot more friendly...they just walk around everywhere. I love them. They make me laugh.
I love my gramma (and maggie).
Sunday dinner at my moms...she just whipped these eclairs up like it was nothing! She is amazing. I'm so lucky to have great inlaws that love me!
Shopping...oh how I have missed you.
I love new duvet covers...I needed something springy & fresh...it makes me happy every time I walk in the room.
Again, what did we do with out iPhones? Shawn and I have been using facetime a lot. I love seeing his face.

I recently found out that one of my best friends is pregnant. I'm so happy for her!
Last but certainly not the least!
Curtis gets home in 7 1/2 days. I am so excited I can't even handle it!

4 comments:

  1. I love new duvet covers too...everytime I see our brown one I want to puke. I got it for fall and haven't gotten a new one yet...it owuldn't be so bad if our room was a bright color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. Love the new shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile! Love you Ang!

    ReplyDelete