Saturday, July 18, 2009

Catching up

As most of you know, i've been having major blogging issues. At first I thought I was just blogger retarded, but it turns out (after lots of people logging onto my account trying to help) that I am not retarded. . . and some of my options on my layout disappeared. To make a very long story short, I had to make a whole new blog, transfer the old posts and now you are here reading. . .bloody hell!
I'm going to be posting like crazy over the next few weeks to try to get caught up. I was just going to pick up from today, but i'm told one day I will look back and wonder why I didn't just catch up. . . so I will catch up!
This is our new baby girl Maggie! Maggie Moo Blymiller. She is so freaking cute. We got her in late february/early march. We took a long time looking on KSL trying to find the perfect puppy. When Shawn saw her he was set on meeting her. So we called and they were available so we went and met her. We fell in love with her, but we left and told them that we had other dogs we were supposed to look at too.

After driving away Shawn just looked and me and said, "why do we even have to look at other puppies, I want her". This was a huge shock to me because Shawn was so anti-dog. He was just going along with getting one because he knew its what I really wanted. So. . . we got her and we love her so freaking much!!! She is a lot bigger now, but she looks like a soccer ball, doesn't bark (not even lying) and she loves to snuggle. Shawn coaches a club soccer team, and she is the mascot. I even put a little soccer print bow in her hair for the games!


No comments:

Post a Comment