Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July

Shawn loves the 4th of July. Its like his favorite holiday. June in Utah was horrible. It was so rainy and gross! But the weather on the 4th was great. Shawn played 9 holes with my dad and spencer in the afternoon. My dad is trying to get Shawn ready for the Westra family reunion next week. All the guys will be playing in a golf tournament or something like that. So i'm thinking my dad doesn't want Shawn to embarass him! I know its pretty sad. But Golf in this family is huge. You have no idea.

While the boys were golfing my mom and I got our sun on and went to the pool. When the boys got home we had a little BBQ and then we all went to the Bees game. It would have been fun. . . if it didn't last for 5 hours! It was so long, extra innings and everything. It was fun though, and the fireworks were really good!

The fireworks were worth waiting for! the picture isn't that great though

My dad and mom
Spencer


Shawn and Me
So Shawn and I were talking on the 4th and we were like "what did we do last year on the 4th?" and then we remembered that we were on our freaking honeymoon in Cancun!!!

This is when we were parasailing, that place is our resort

Our resort. . . wish we could go back there every year on the 4th :(




No comments:

Post a Comment