Saturday, July 18, 2009

Soccer Life

Soccer is a HUGE part of our life! Shawn coaches, and plays, and is now expecting me to play with him in some co-ed team with the parents. . . I'm going to do it. Only because he says i'm a party pooper if I don't. It just really pisses me off though because I want to have something thats like "Ours" not his. Soccer is his thing. . . I want our own thing. When I tell him this he says, well what do you want to be "Our thing". . .so I say come running with me. ONE time he said yes and guess what he did. . . rode behind me on a damn road scooter. That so does not even count. So I will keep you posted how it goes. . .but really we don't have very much time for "our thing". He coaches mon-thurs nights after I get home from work. and then games on sat. . .or weekend tournaments.

I realize i'm complaining a lot. I'm not going to lie, I love his team. The boys are so much fun and the parents are so cute. I just am worried about being soccered out by the time we have kids. maybe our kids will want to play baseball. . .right baby? (shawn is so anti-baseball its absolutely ridiculous!) Oh by the way, the boys have new jerseys that are freaking sick. These are the ugly ones from last season!

No comments:

Post a Comment