Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year Thanksgiving Day was spent at my parents. We woke up early for Shawn to play futsal with friends. After we drove to my parents and watched some movies and prepared for the feast.
I love Thanksgiving...a whole day dedicated to vegging and munching.
I never post anything about Maggie. We just love her. She drives us nuts sometimes but she is so cute!
Precious moments with Maggie & Spencer...

getting ready for dinner...

Kevin insisted that Schwayze be a part of the feast...don't worry he was only up on the table for the picture.
Dad & Mom
After the Thanksgiving feast we all went to see "The Next Three Days" with Russell Crowe.
After that it was dessert time!
...happy "Slapsgiving" (from the show How I met your Mother).
Peanut butter slapped...
My mom and I did some arts & crafts.
The whole downstairs kitchen is my moms "craft" kitchen...she just redid the little nook. It looks great!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we did a big dinner with Shawn's family.
Chris was picking on the boys so I put peanut butter on their hands and told them to slap him...it kind of back fired. But they did get him!
We decorated a gingerbread house!

Shawn and I have so much to be grateful for. It really is ridiculous how blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment