Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brooke's Shower & Wedding

My friend Brooke got married on November 19th!
My mom and I gave Brooke a shower on the 15th. There was a lot of laughing...the girls all later told me that they loved my mom! They said she was so young and fun (:
My mom and I tried to make those cake bites that are on a stick. They are a lot easier than they sound...they are yummy, but not worth all of the work!

Brooke and the girls begged Spencer to give us a light show...he finally agreed.
I'm so so so happy for Brooke. Kevin is just perfect for her and I can't wait to be able to do more couples things together.
Shawn and I had our own photo shoot!
Jess came into town from Alabama! It was so fun to spend the whole day with her. I have missed her!
Brooke looked so gorgeous!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! Im so super bummed that I had to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sad I missed it....she is too gorgeous it makes me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang! Good job blogging. You're my inspiration! :) It was so good seeing you while I was back home. I sure have missed ya! I'm going to try my hardest (maybe) to be a better blogger. Don't hold your breath :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete