Monday, November 8, 2010

A little bit of everything...

Shawn and I have been very busy lately. Time is just flying by. I love the evenings and Sundays that we get to spend together. I love Shawn so much more now than ever before. I finally talked him into getting a gym pass with me at the rec center up the street. He has a little bit more free time now that fall soccer season is over and the trainings for winter take up a lot less time. It's a little different working out with him...he kind of messes up my groove. But that's okay!
This is my scarf made out of post its. Work is good...I love the girls that I work up front with. They are amazing women and I learn a lot from them!
This was the sunset at the last game of the season.
My bestest bestest friend Brooke is getting married next week. I am so excited for her. I was able to go to her bridals with her. They are going to be gorgeous!
Nursery still sux...kind of. We have got things a lot more organized and that makes Sundays a lot better. We get to teach the cutest little kids. We found these on our doorstep the other day...from some of our favorite kids (payton & hannah). It makes the hard work worth it!
I had to take off my fake nails a couple of months ago. I had fake nails for about 5 years straight...it was a little bit sad saying goodbye. I just loved having them...but I just couldn't spend the money on them and drive down to Lehi anymore. The thing I miss the most are the monthly therapy sessions I had with my cute nail lady. I miss Shanolyn! But...I found out that I can make nails pretty all by myself! These are my nails now...
Shawn has been volunteering in the press box at the last couple of Real games. He has loved it. Every time he volunteers we get 2 free tickets. The seats were pretty good too. I took Elena with me.
They have been passing around this big MLS champ flag the last couple of games. It was so depressing the other night when they lost and didn't even make it thru the first round of the playoffs. Oh well...
I have been in school for 6 months now!!! I can't believe it. It has flown by. I have made the greatest friends...we call it a wolf pack. It is kind of hard to get into... (: So far I have taken College Success, Anatomy, Physiology, Math, Communications & Microbiology. Lucky for me I didn't have to take the 2 English courses because those transferred...but the other girls have recently taken those ones as well.

Life is great!

3 comments:

  1. i forgot you were in nursery... you and your mom. you can make treats together.

    The wolf pack sounds fun! glad school is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad school is going so well for you, yay go Angela!

    I know I miss you and our ice cream get togethers! I am coming home for 10 days for christmas we HAVE to go out for ice cream then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nails, so pretty! And your boots! haha I forgot you were in school, must not be too tough I haven't heard any complaining!

    ReplyDelete