Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shawn is 27!

Shawn turned 27 on the 16th! We started off the birthday celebrations with dinner at my parents the Sunday before.
I had that nasty flu bug that was going around...
The Birthday Kids!
On Shawn's actual birthday we went to Mikados for sushi. We have become friends with the head sushi roller...josh...he always goes out of his way to make everything look so cool for us! I will have to post some more pictures another time of the crazy stuff he has done for us. He is super talented!
For Shawn's birthday with his family he told everyone that he wanted to go to Classic Skating. I wasn't sure if he was serious...but he was. We all had a blast!
After Classic we went back to his parents and had cake.

Shawn is the perfect husband for me. I love him so much. He works so hard for us and takes such good care of me.

I love how he searches for my hand in the middle of the night so he can hold it. I love how great he is with the kids in our nursery. He is a great uncle! He is a great listener. He pushes me to be a better person and I'm so grateful for that. He is my biggest fan and always believes in me. I love Shawn so much and I'm so grateful he is my husband forever and ever!

2 comments: