Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Mom...

It was my mom's birthday on the 16th. We celebrated the Sunday before and had a yummy dinner...mostly prepared by my mom...I need to be better about that.

My mom is super mom...she is my biggest hero. She always knows what to say to make me feel better. She is so easy going (she lets me know when I'm being overly dramatic). She is a great cook and recently I have enjoyed a couple of cooking classes in her kitchen. She has put up with a lot over the years...mostly from my brothers of course (: She is a great friend. She has always been the best example of doing service. My mom will do the most random crazy things for people. She is so loving to everyone.

She is super talented artistically...it's kind of annoying. My mom's friends always say that I must be as talented as she is because I'm her daughter...NOT. I wish I were as creative as she is...I have gotten pretty good at milking off her creativity though. She always helps me come up with good homemade presents for people and she is going to paint our living room window so we can win the Christmas Window Decorating Contest. Oh...and my kids are going to have the best decorative painted bedrooms ever.

My mom is pretty amazing. I never went through that stage when a teenage girl doesn't get along with their mom. I've always felt like I could tell my mom anything. She has been a great example to me of what a good wife should be. Shawn will sometimes laugh at something I say or do and call me "Cindy Joy"...I will get mad at him and he will always say "What? It's a good thing!" It is a good thing! I want to be just like my mom!

I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment