Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hAnGiN wItH kAl...

Recently I have been able to spend a lot more time with our niece Kallie. I just love her!
Today we went to go see my favorite movie Despicable Me. She loved it! She laughed at the most random parts. I was so tired and kept falling asleep...Kal was not so happy about it. She would squish my face with her hands every time that I fell asleep.
I keep this little dress up stuff at my house for when she comes over. She loves it and hates to take it off!
She is funny with Shawn. Sometimes she loves him and other times she wont even look at him haha. I think it's funny...Shawn doesn't (:
One day I straightened her crazy curly hair. I couldn't believe how long it was!
She loves to swing
I don't know why I don't have any pictures of her with Maggie but they LOVE each other. Maggie gets so excited when she comes over. She mopes around depressed the next day because she's gone. Kallie will play with her for hours and hours.
I always try to do different things with her hair. It is so much fun for me!
This is what she looks like in the morning (:

I have loved doing girlie things like dressing her up and braiding her hair. Painting her nails is so much fun...but it never lasts long. Bath time gets interesting...like last week she pooped in the bath tub. Like a big grown up poop! I don't know how I survived that! But I love nap time and I love when she cuddles up with me to watch a "mooowie".

I have loved spending more time with Kallie. I hate it when my day with her gets cut short. She is just the highlight of my week and I hope she will always want to spend time with me!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute post - we loved it. Thanks so much for taking such good care of Kallie. Love the Taylors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you guys are so nice. Thank you for letting me watch her. I enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete