Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

We decided to sleep at my parents Christmas Eve because we didn't have any presents to exchange at home and my mom said she had something "really fun" planned.
Shawn opening his stocking.
We decided to get iphones this year! We love them, and don't know how we lived with out them!
My dad asked us all a couple of days before what we wanted to eat for breakfast. Everyone had what they wanted. It was great. Thanks Dad!
I requested crepes and Shawn requested french toast that he could eat with his hands (long story short...our big first fight as a married couple was over the way shawn ate my french toast).
My mom made yummy cinnamon rolls.
Kevin bought and wrapped a lot of his own presents this year. He is such a nerd!
Me and my stocking.
All of us...including Swayze and Maggie.
My mom playing Santa.
Kevin always thinks it's hilarious to give me something pregnancy related for birthdays/christmas. He just wants us to have kids so bad.
Maggie and her huge bone!

So after opening presents my mom sent us kids on a scavenger hunt for our big presents. YES, I said a scavenger hunt. My mom is funny. She gave us sealed envelopes and then sent us a text message for where to go. First stop was Bishop Webbs...we had to give them the freshly baked cinnamon rolls and then sing a carol. It was awful. So embarrassing. Then they gave us a clue to our present...poles.

After we completed that our mom sent us the address for the next house. We went to I think 3 or 4 places and had to sing carols at all of them. It was so random. We definitely will not ever forget it! Shawn was assigned to be the video taper...I hope that thing never gets leaked to the public.

We went back and tried to figure out what the clues were. We had no idea.
It was a ping-pong table and a big flat screen for the basement. Yay! I was so impressed because the boys put together the table with out fighting!
It will be so much fun to have!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After playing at my parents we drove out to Mickie's for brunch.

It's always fun to see the kids so excited to show us what Santa brought them.
I hardly took any pictures. I'm so mad! After hanging out at Mickies for a while we all headed to Rick & Stacey's for dinner, and just hung out and played games. It was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day. I love hearing all about it. Thanks Angela! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We love you guys! - Julie

    ReplyDelete