Saturday, August 1, 2009

More Family Fun

Thursday was another big family day. There have been Westra Family activies going on every day during the day this week, but unfortunately I had to miss out so I could work. I joined up with them after work though. During my lunch on thursday Shawn's favorite uncle Brent and his wife Linda, and daughter Janelle, met me for lunch at Olive Garden. It was fun getting to know them and I know why they are Shawn's favorite. Shawn looks so much like Brent its crazy!


Shawn, me, Brent & Linda


Janelle, Me and Shawn

Later that night all of the adults went to Tucanos for dinner. Good thing we are all meat lovers. . .not so much Jenn though. We all ate WAY too much! After dinner we did a little bit of shopping at the Gateway to burn off some calories.


My Grandma and Me

Me and my cute Grandpa

Scott and Jenn


My Great Aunts, Janet & Dorine

Sharolyn, Todd & Jeff

Dad & Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment