Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Officially Old . . .

I suck at life. . .and I'm a little depressed about it. I have had a lot of headaches recently so I decided to go to the optometrist. In high school I had like amazing superman vision. Now that I'm 22 my vision has decreased considerably and now I need old people glasses and contacts. I tried on a million pairs of glasses (while Shawn just sat there and laughed at how dumb I looked). Ever since we moved from Seattle I have always HATED how bright it is here. . . because there aren't any trees to block any of the sun. Its just wide open bright space to me. Because of this I wear sunglasses year round. . . especially in the winter when there is snow everywhere and the sky is clear and the sun is reflecting off the snow. Anyways . . . . . . . . . . . (11dots) I'm old, my eyes have astigmatisms, I wear contacts that take me 15 min to put in, I have grandma glasses, and I hate it.



3 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! ANG! I'm sure you look so freakin' cute with glasses! This post made me laugh though! I made sure to use 5 w's and 3 exclamation marks just for you! :) Eat lots of carrots. They are good for your eyes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela. You are awesome. I love your glasses. You're only as old as you think you are, right? You look wise...("Your Dad looks old." from Ugo) :) stop by soon. Cheers, J&U

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANGELA!!! I only check my blog on occasion . . . and found your post!! I'm sorry about your eyes . . .but you are beautiful and I'm sure you look as cute as ever. :) I miss you, too. We need to get together with your family. We've been so caught up with life . . . but now I'm done with school and I don't have a life . . . so we will call them!! :) Cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete