Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cute Cousins...

My mom has lots of younger brothers and sisters who all have kids.
I'm the oldest grandchild on my Mom's side of the family so there is a large gap between the youngest grandchildren and me...they are still coming! They are more like nieces and nephews to us older grandkids. We love it.

Grampa. Me. Justin.
Thursday night we went to up to Todd and Sharolyn's in Midway to hang out with some of the family. Allison and the kids were in town for their spring break.

Shawn.Tanner.Mitch.Dallin.
Shawn had fun outside with the boys...teaching them some skills.


Emily has Shawn wrapped around her little finger. We were getting ready to leave and she turned to Shawn and said, "No you can't go. Please don't go. You can't".
Shawn's heart was just melting.
So of course we had to stay a little while longer. Have I mentioned before how much I love the Westra kids??? Pretty sure I have. They are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment