Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So I guess I'm an official "Gleek"

At first I was not the biggest fan. I actually had to be talked into giving it a second chance. The storyline is pretty crazy. Chicks pretending they are pregnant...chicks lying about who is their baby daddy...teachers blackmailing other teachers/students...pretty much it is morally twisted & very unrealistic. However, the songs are amazing and I'm addicted. The second part of Season 1 just started last night.

Here is my favorite song from last night...it's just the music!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a gleek too!! I'm actually still wathxing the first season I want to finish it before lastnight but I didn't. I recorded the episode from last night, I don't want to watch it till I'm caught up! I love the show too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess what! I am a gleek too! and I wasnt a huge fan in the beggining either but I started it in the middle then went back to the beggining and became addicted! welcome to the club!

    next date night me and you have:
    we go get ice cream from cold stone to go, and bring it to your house to watch glee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puke. I hate that show. I tried to love it, but never could get into it. I would rather watch cspan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue Sylvester is my favorite! I LOVE that show!

    ReplyDelete