Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Blymiller Christmas Party & A Late Routson Thanksgiving

I'm not in the mood to bore you all with a boring novel. I'm sure you are all so sad. 2 sundays ago we did a late Thanksgiving dinner with my family, and last sunday we had a Christmas party with Shawn's family. We love Christmas. This year we are grateful for so many things. It's easy to get caught up in presents, Santa and all of the material things (at least it is for me) .....but we are so grateful for our family, friends and most of all for the birth of our Savior

our little Christmas Tree


Stacey & Rick opening our gift. We pitched in with Mickie's family to get them a bed and breakfast at the Homestead. A much needed little get away(:

We gave Payson & Talan matching quicksilver shirts. I think they were a hit ?

Preslie got this princess walker/saucer toy thing. Shawn wanted to put it together. As you can see from his face he was very frustrated. Not as easy as it looks.

After a couple of swear words here is the finished product! Shawn was so cute putting it together. He didn't give up once. Just practice for one day when we have fun stuff to put together for our own kids right?

Stacey read this cute little story about the true meaning of Christmas. The kids had to put these little symbols on the little tree. Afterwards Payson had a quiz. He failed miserably. haha

I love this picture. I threatened to make a Christmas card out of it, but Shawn really would have been so mad at me!!!

My mom's fun staircase

Dishing up for the Thanksgiving feast. It was all really yummy.



Gma, Gpa & my cousin Jeff were there for dinner too.

Have I mentioned recently that I can't wait for Kevin to get home??? I feel like I'm trying to rush through Christmas to get to his homecoming date!!! ahhhh I miss him. We will be talking to Curtis tomorrow night on Christmas eve, and Kevin Christmas morning. Can't Wait!!!!! Hope you all have a merry Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! we are excited to come up there to see Kevin come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela Routson! This is Michelle Vanderhoef. I found you through Breezy's blog and had to say hi! It sounds like you are doing so well! Tell your family hi for me and have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ya both! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to many more memories with all of us!

    ReplyDelete