Friday, November 27, 2009

Real Salt Lake wins the MLS Cup . . . with out us :(


Our Real Salt Lake MLS team won the MLS Cup last weekend. We really really wanted to go. We seriously tried everything. My aunt Julie offered us tickets, and a place to stay, all we needed was a little miracle to get up there. It never happened. Flights were very expensive. There was even a promotion going on for Real fans, but there would have been huge layovers in California, and I wouldn't have been back in time for work. So sad. We could have driven but we heard the passes were really bad because of the recent snow storm. I'm rambling on. . . Long story short we really really wanted to go but it just didn't happen. We had fun watching the game at the Pasmann's house (parents of a kid Shawn coaches). They won in another shoot out. It went to 7 PK's again. 7 is their lucky number I guess! Shawn went to the little celebration here at the stadium when the players got home. I opted out due to the very cold weather. I think I made a good choice. Shawn had fun though. Die hard fan (:

No comments:

Post a Comment