Monday, September 19, 2011

Labor Day Camping and Swiss Days 2011

 I can't believe Swiss Days has come and gone...again.  I love Swiss Days.  It is definitely something I look forward to the whole summer. 
 I get to spend lots of quality time with my mom. 
 She does such a great job with her booth.  It's always so cute. And she whipped up the apron I'm wearing the night before.  She is crazy. 
 My cute cousin Emily attracting customers...
Ashley came up on saturday and hung out for a bit.  So fun to have her back in Utah. Friday night my mom and I stayed at Todd & Sharolyns.  It was nice to be up in Midway and not have to make the drive both days.  Spending time with the Westra kids is always fun too!

 After Swiss Days my family went camping up at the Harris' property.  Shawn and I were not very excited to go camping, but it actually turned out to be a lot of fun.  I think the fact that we were there only one night made it a lot easier on us.  And we had our own tent with our own aerobed.  (too bad we don't have  picture of us trying to stuff the bed in the tent...classic)
 
It was good to have some family time before Curtis left for BYU hawaii. 

2 comments:

  1. Remember when WE went to Swiss Days together?? Well, I miss that. I miss you! I tried calling you yesterday...I'll try again soon :) Looks like you're having so much fun Ang. I am excited to get back home (in 9 months) and PLAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have know idea what swiss days is but i wish i was there for it. i couldn't see shawn camping he's too high maintenance.... :)

    ReplyDelete