Sunday, August 28, 2011

Routson Family Pictures

For mothers day this year we decided to get my mom some professional pictures taken of the fam.  The boys were gone the whole summer so we had to wait for them to get back, and then we had to squeeze them into the short window that Curtis is here before he leaves for BYU Hawaii.

PS.  It's kind of weird having my side of the family all busy and grown up/adultish.  With Shawn's family everyone is grown up and busy so we are used to having to plan accordingly.  Scheduling pictures was a pain in the butt.  In the past we just had to schedule around work.  Now we have to plan around if someone is going to be in the state, working, school, golf, soccer etc.  I do not like it.  I hope its a little while before my brothers get married and start getting even busier.
 My cute parents.
Love my mom so much!
 The stool was my mom's idea.  I think it turned out cute (:
 There was a lot of laughing.
and more laughing.  In this picture Shawn is laughing hysterically at something Curtis did. 
Shawn: Where is Curtis?  He needs to make me laugh or I can't smile. 
.pause for 2 seconds. 
in the background a shoe goes flying into the corner and hits a door. 
Shawn laughs so hard.
Spencer:  So you just laugh at anything Curtis says or does?
yah. Pretty much he does.
 
Everyone always picks on me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Um I LOVE the stool!! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you all took photos. It is hard to do for sure, but worth it.

    The stool is awesome!

    ReplyDelete