Sunday, May 9, 2010

Spencer's Eagle

This last weekend was a busy one. We had Shawn's graduation/party on Friday, Spencer's Eagle Court of Honor/family picnic on Saturday & Mother's Day on Sunday.
Spencer's Court of Honor was short and sweet. I think everyone was happy about that. Spencer's Eagle Project was a little while ago. He collected DNA samples (mouth swab) and then sent them to Ugo...for geneological research. Um it's complicated. But that's how I explain it.

Spencer pinning on the little pin for my Dad.

Putting on my mom's pin...

Taking his oath

And now he's officially a part of the "Eagle's Nest"!

Spencer is such a hard worker. I am very proud of him! Shawn wasn't able to make it to the court of honor or the family picnic after. He had soccer...I was pissed he didn't come. But Spencer didn't seem to care. I'm sure Shawn would have a better understanding of how hard it is to get an Eagle if he had received his.

When we got back to my parents I started helping my mom get the food ready. I was cutting a lime and cut TWO of my fingers. Ya I don't know how I managed to cut two...but I did...and it hurt and it bled. It looked like a little brain/tumor thing so I took a picture. If you don't like blood then...sorry...get over it.

Gramma.Todd.Grampa.Justin.Rebecca (my soon to be newest aunt).


Kevin.Mom.

Justin is so cute. Even with food coming out of his mouth!


Me.Charity.


Chantel.Kevin. (Chantel is Kevin's new girlfriend. I don't know her very well yet but she seems really cute & fun!)


Emily.Dad.

Old folks doing geneology... I don't get what is so "fun & addicting" about it.

Charity.Emily.Chantel.Kevin.


Emily.Kevin.

The family picnic was a lot of fun. I love spending time with the family (:

1 comment:

  1. Baahaha I love how you say sorry... Get over it. You crack me up !

    ReplyDelete