Saturday, October 31, 2009

Charades & Caramel Apples

Last night the Barnes came into town and everyone went to my parents house for a little Halloween party. We had yummy green chile/taco soup, played Halloween charades, got caught up on each other's lives, and ate way too many caramel apples. It was a fun night!

My grandma acting out a headless horseman. Haha!

My grandpa being a Zombie. He is the best at this game! JK


My mom made homemade caramel apples. Dipped in caramel, white chocolate and then rolled in cinnamon sugar. They taste just as good as the ones at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Sooooo Yummy!

My cousins Tanner, Ashley & Mitch

Shawn & Me

Me & Ash pigging out on the apples

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! i absolutely LOVE the picture of grandpa. what a fun night. and those apples were freaking delish.

    ReplyDelete