Sunday, October 18, 2009

3 posts in 1

Dinner at the Westra's
I know I post often about these kids. . . but I can't help it. They are so dang cute! My uncle Todd and his wife Sharolyn had us over for Sunday dinner yesterday. Shawn and I had been looking forward to it for a while. When we walked in the door Emily & Charity greeted us with hugs and LOTS of cute little stories.


We had to get their snake out. HER name is Camo. She is about 3 1/2 feet long. Emily & Charity had fun chasing Gramma Joy around the house with her. Gramma hates snakes apparently. I never knew that about her!

Shawn with Dallin Charity & Emily. Emily is the one holding the snake. She is only 3! She has the cutest little raspy voice.


Ashley with baby Justin. He has gotten SO big. He is still the cutest baby boy around!

Charity had fun doing Shawns hair. When she grows up she is going to be a "Hair doer/malastic person" (malastic sounds like elastic, like a hair elastic, get it? ). I was unaware but according to Charity I'm not a grown up and I am younger than Ashley because I'm shorter. I had to just laugh and tell her that she would probably be taller than me soon too. Oh and she was surprised to find out that I can drive. . . and that I have a drivers license. Too cute

This is a little video of Dallin performing for us. I don't know if it will come up. It's making me frustrated.

We had a very fun Sunday with the Westras. When we are with their kids we always leave wanting kids sooner than later. We should probably stop seeing them. . . jk (:

***********************************************************************
Fall

Fall is my favorite season. It is so gorgeous. The colors, snow topped mountains, the cooler weather . . . LOVE IT. I would be happy with having 7 months of fall. Shawn's favorite season is summer. LAME.

I took this picture of Shawn's boys playing last weekend. It was the best day for soccer. It wasn't windy at all, it was pleasantly warm and most importantly they won. I don't think you can see in this picture just how pretty the fall colors are here in Utah. Just take my word for it.

**********************************************************************

Girls Night Out

Every year Gardener Village does a "Witches Night Out". HUNDREDS and hundreds of women come out all dressed up in their witch costumes. Lots of dancing & shopping. Around the whole Village they have these cute little fake witches all done up doing different things. This year I went with my mom, Mick, Stacey & Preslie.

My mom and me with a witch


me, my mom, stacey, mick & preslie


cute witch flying on her broomstick

4 comments:

  1. Hey How have you been!? I saw your blog through Jess and Rusty's blog! cute pic's and I agree with you on loving Fall! I wish it was all year long!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I miss those Westra kids! I am glad you guys are having fun with them. It is great to be an Aunt. I remember going to play at your house and play with you guys. What cuties you all were! Just hope they don't move away from you-like you guys did to me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang, those kids you are in the picture with holding the snake, totally look like you. You are going to have the cutest kids ever, so you should get workin on that! ;) Not to mention, you will be a great mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally going to have the cutest kids. The ones you give birth to and the ones you adopt! You guys are going to be great parents. NO HURRY...

    ReplyDelete