Thursday, March 8, 2012

I love shoes

Every girl loves a good pair of shoes...and if you don't, then I'm not sure I want to know you.  I have a special place in my heart for heels.  Most people assume that I love heels because I'm short.  ?   No, I just love heels, and I'm pretty sure that I would love them even if I were 7 feet tall.  I love that my husband is a whole foot taller than me, so it allows my heel range to be pretty wide.  12'' to be exact.

There is one type of heel that I feel was specifically made for me.  Seriously I have never worn a better heel, overall.  It's as if the designer took a mold of my beautiful feet and created a masterpiece just for me.  They are so comfortable.  I just love them so much more than any other shoe I own.  I am 5'1 and maybe it helps that this designer is also a "petite" woman...she is just a few inches taller than me.  So if you haven't already guessed...or if you know me at all...then you know that I'm referring to Jessica Simpson's Shoes . 
While finding a spot in my shoe closet for my latest purchase, I decided to showcase my collection. 

So this is my collection, it's not large, but it's slowly growing.  I love every single pair.  They each have their own special memories. 

A few Memories:
Top Left: my first Jessica Simpson shoe purchase...my life changed forever.  You can tell that the shoe is a bit out of style...and very worn.  Love that shoe.
Middle Left: I purchased those this last summer, and wore them for a special funeral.
Bottom Left: These are the very first Jessica's that I made Shawn buy for me. I remember standing there in Nordstrom giving him 101 reasons why I needed that shoe.  Guess it worked!
Top Right:  Newest purchase. I have been looking for a red heel forever!  So glad that I stumbled upon these at the Rack today.  "Lipstick" red?  Yes please!
Bottom Right: My wedding day shoes.  Awwwww.....such fun memories. Can't believe that that day was almost 4 years ago!
 
So I love Jessica Simpson's shoes.  & how can you not help but love Jessica Simpson herself?  I fell in love with her on her reality show with Nick Lachey, "The Newly Weds".  This is where my love for reality tv was born.   And I bawled my eyes out when Nick opened his heart to the world, and cried when he told everyone that their marriage ended.  And now Jessica is pregnant...and so is Nich's wife...and I couldn't be happier for them. 
This shoe will be my next Jessica purchase:

No comments:

Post a Comment